The 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G Wireless Network Infrastructure Market is currently in a phase of transition, as mobile operators seek to address increasing mobile traffic demands amidst global economic uncertainties. This paradigm shift is bringing new challenges and opportunities to infrastructure vendors.
In 2016, global 2G, 3G and 4G wireless infrastructure revenues stood at nearly $56 Billion. SNS Research estimates that the market will shrink by 4% in 2017, primarily due to a decline in standalone macrocell RAN infrastructure spending. However, driven by investments in HetNet infrastructure and 5G NR (New Radio) rollouts – beginning in 2019, the market is expected to swing back to positive growth at an estimated CAGR of 2% between 2017 and 2020.
For Sample Copy of Reports: http://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/Home/RequestaSample/2249
This report package provides an in-depth assessment of the 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G wireless network infrastructure market and also explores the HetNet submarket. Besides analyzing the key market drivers, challenges, regional CapEx commitments and vendor strategies, the report package also presents revenue and unit shipment forecasts for the wireless network infrastructure, macrocell, mobile core, small cell, Wi-Fi offload, DAS, C-RAN and the mobile transport submarkets from 2017 to 2030 at a regional as well as a global scale.
List of Companies Mentioned: ABB, 3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project), 3GPP2 (3rd Generation Partnership Project 2), 3Roam, 4ipnet, 4RF, 6Harmonics, 6WIND, Amdocs, América Móvil Group, American Tower Corporation, ARRIS International, Artemis Networks, Artesyn Embedded Technologies, Chunghwa Telecom, Cielo Networks, Ciena Corporation, Cirpack, Cisco Systems, Fujitsu.
Get More Discount: http://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/Home/GetSpecialPricing/2249
The report package covers the following topics:
- 2G (GSM and CDMA) technology and market trends
- 3G (W-CDMA/HSPA, TD-SCDMA and CDMA-2000) technology and market trends
- 4G (LTE, LTE-Advanced, LTE-Advanced Pro and WiMAX) technology and market trends
- 5G (IMT-2020) technology and market trends
- Mobile core technology and market trends
- Mobile transport (backhaul and fronthaul) technology and market trends
- HetNet (carrier Wi-Fi, small cell, C-RAN and DAS) technology and market trends
- Analysis of key trends such as NFV, Cloud RAN, enterprise RAN, millimeter wave radio access, unlicensed and shared access small cells, neutral hosting, VoLTE, LTE Broadcast and network slicing
- Market drivers for wireless network infrastructure investments
- Challenges and barriers to the market
- Profiles and strategies of over 550 wireless network infrastructure vendors
- Global and regional market analysis and forecasts
- SWOT analysis of the wireless network infrastructure market
For More Information: http://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/Home/ProductReport/2249
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
About Contrive Datum Insights:
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is the most comprehensive database of market-related research. Serious researchers from across the globe seeking up-to-date information on the latest market trends with in-depth analyses turn to Contrive Datum Insights. Our massive database boasts authentic reports published by leading authors and publications. Contrive Datum Insights’ highly motivated and expert in-house team undertakes rigorous screening of the credentials of publishers and authors before accepting their submissions. Such vetting is imperative for internal quality control.
Office: 4859 Slcan Street,
British Columbia, Canada