Global Medical Gases & Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 26.8 billion by 2025, from USD 14.4 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample copy of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-gases-equipment-market
Industry Players Analysis:
Air Liquide, Linde Group, Airgas Inc., Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Praxair, Inc., Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Matheson Tri-Gas Inc.), Atlas Copco AB, GCE Holding AB, Messer Group GmbH, Tecnocryo SPA, Chemogas, Arthur Friedrichs Kältemittel GMBH, NMS GMBH, Gasecenter Nord GMBH & CO. KG, SOL SPA., Medical Gas Solutions Inc., Allied Healthcare, Ohio Medical, Powerex, Inc., Amico Group, Gentec Corporation and BeaconMedaes.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2017, the FDA published new guidance for industry draft document. It is intended to help manufacturers of medical gases with detailed recommendations on how to introduce and implement GMP regulations.
Competitive Analysis: Global Medical Gases & Equipment Market
The Medical Gases & Equipment Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical gases & equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request For TOC@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-gases-equipment-market Top of Form
- The Medical Gases & Equipment Market is segmented based on the product, application, end use and geographical segments.
- Based on Product, the market is segmented into medical gases and medical gas equipment. The medical gases are further segmented into pure medical gases by type, pure medical gases by form and medical gas mixtures. The medical gas equipment is segmented into equipment accessories, cryogenic products (freezers), oxygen concentrators and gas delivery systems
- Based on Application, the market is segmented into therapeutic applications, pharmaceutical manufacturing & research, diagnostic applications and other applications. The therapeutic applications are further segmented into respiratory diseases, cardiovascular diseases, anaesthesia, cryosurgery and other therapeutic applications. The pharmaceutical manufacturing & research is segmented into drug discovery, pharmaceutical manufacturing, process development and quality control. The diagnostic applications are segmented into medical imaging and general laboratory use
- Based on End use, the market is segmented into hospitals, home healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academic and research institutions and emergency service providers.
- Based on Geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
The growth of this market is owing to new regulations such as “meaningful use” requirements, the implementation of ACO’s and some other recent changes in the federal healthcare regulations such as medicare and Medicaid incentive and penalty plans are driving change in this market. One of such change is meaningful requirement for documenting blood pressure in EMR will increase from 50% to 80% on all patients. Also the need to accurately store and analyze data for improved healthcare quality is affectively driving the growth of this market. Also now HDO resources needs to maintain customized interfaces and maintain manual data feeds from devices. Some other drivers in this market is remote patient monitoring, transition of point of care devices from hospitals to home healthcare and the growth of telehealth and telemedicine market among others.
However the market is expected to face some major challenges which need to be addressed on priority such as lack of standard interfaces, lack of integration of HIS by medical manufacturers among many others.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research