Market Analysis: Global PDX Models Market
Thus, PDX Models Market research report performs an estimation of the growth rate and the market value based on market dynamics and growth inducing factors. A variety of steps are employed while generating this report and the inputs from a specialized team of researchers, analysts and forecasters have been utilized here. Besides, the PDX Models Market report is wonderfully characterized using several charts, graphs and tables depending on the extent of data and information involved. Clients can divulge best opportunities to be successful in the Healthcare IT industry with an excellent practice models and method of research used in this market report.
Global PDX Models Market is expected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.Global PDX models market Prominent factors driving the growth of this market consist of rising number of pharmaceutical R&D activities in cancer research, advantages offered by PDX models offer compared with the classic approach, rising need for personalized medicine and increasing support for cancer research activities from government and non-government organization. However, due to high cost of PDX models and strict regulations with respect to the utilization of animal models in cancer research are hindering the market growth.
Looking for more information on this market? Get Free sample report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-pdx-models-market
Major Market Players:
Some of the major players operating in the market are
- Crown Bioscience Inc,
- WuXi AppTec,
- Champion Oncology, Inc.,
- THE JACKSON LABORATORY,
- Charles River,
- EPO Berlin-Buch GmbH,
- Shanghai LIDE,
- Horizon Discovery Group plc,
- Explora BioLabs,
- Pharmatest Services Ltd,
- Hera BioLabs,
- among others.
Global PDX Models Market Overview:
- The PDX models market is segmented on the basis of type, tumor type, application, end user, and geography.
- Based on Type the market is segmented into mice models and rat models.
- Based on the tumor type the market is segmented into gastrointestinal tumor models, gynecological tumor models, respiratory tumor models, urological tumor models, hematological tumor models and other tumor models.
- On the basis of application, the global PDX models market is segmented into preclinical drug development and basic cancer research and biomarker analysis.
- Based on geography the global PDX models market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
PDX models are used to create a resembling situation for the study of natural growth of cancer progression and treatment. The factors inducing the growth of this market include the growing demand for customized medicine, continuous support for cancer research from the public as well as private sectors, and growth in the number of R&D activities in the pharmaceutical industry. The growing use of humanized PDX models is also cost effective for the market. PDX models are better than traditional cell line xenograft models because they resembles to the tumors found in actual patients. For example, a detailed cytogenetic analysis of PDX models revealed strong preservation of the chromosomal architecture observed in patients. According to statistics published by the World Health Organization (WHO), cancer accounts for 13.0% deaths every year worldwide resulting in 8.2 million deaths approximately.
According to the Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment published on April 15, 2015 a study was currently conducted which stated that 22 sarcoma PDX Models were successfully entrenched from 29 patients and screened for drug sensitivity to a panel of therapeutic agents. Depending on the individual growth of the tumor and treatment procedure the entire process took almost 3-6 months. The research showed that out of 22 patients, 6 died before the availability of the data. Remaining 16 indicated a correlation between the results from their PDX mouse trial and clinical outcome. = A common trend observed is the rising partnerships among top players to offer bundle packages of services to sponsors. For instance, In May 2017, CRL International, Inc. partnered with OcellO. In this partnership, CRL would be utilizing the latter’s PDX model capabilities in order to expand their oncology based drug discovery service portfolio.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growth in the demand for personalized medicines
- Increase in the number of R&D activities in the pharmaceutical industry
- Relentless efforts for cancer research from the public as well as private sectors
- Growing use of personalized PDX models leading to the cost-effective market
- Strict guidelines regarding the ethical use of animals in cancer research
- Exorbitant of personalized PDX models
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables and Figures @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-pdx-models-market
Market Segmentation: Global PDX Models Market
- The global PDX models market is segmented based on type into two notable segments; mice models and rat models. In 2018, mice models segment is valued to rule with the highest market share 2025.
- The global PDX models market is segmented in tumor type categories into six notable segments; respiratory tumor models, urological tumor models, gastrointestinal tumor models, hematological tumor models, gynecological tumor models and others. In 2018, respiratory tumor models segment is valued to rule with the highest market shares by 2025, rising at the highest CAGR.
- The global PDX models market is segmented in application into preclinical drug development and oncology research and biomarker analysis. In 2018, preclinical drug development and oncology research segment is valued to rule with highest market shares and rising at the highest CAGR.
- The global PDX models market is segmented in end user into contract research organization (CRO), academic and research institutions and pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. In 2018, contract research organization (CRO) segment is valued to rule with highest market shares and rising at the highest CAGR.
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions
- North America
- South America and
- Middle East & Africa
Looking for more insights from this report? click the link below @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-pdx-models-market/