Data Center Equipment Market size will have significant growth prospects owing to the rising demand for huge data storage capabilities, high security, and better operational efficiency. Growing applications of these devices in banking, healthcare, telecommunication, manufacturing, and retail sectors are likely to fuel the industry growth.
Increasing virtual servers’ use by the enterprises and individuals is a substantial factor driving the industry growth. Virtual servers can resolve inadequacy in power utilization issues, thus boosting the industry growth. Many business organizations are dependent on these devices owing to their reduced operational cost and increased productivity benefits. Growing adoption of big data and cloud services for business and private applications will support the industry growth over the forecast timeline. Further, the growing concern for safe information storage and backup is augmenting the demand for the smart devices.
The Global Data Center Equipment Market will expand at a 12.90% CAGR during the forecast period from 2014 to 2020.
Top Leading Companies are: Huawei Technologies,Cisco Systems,Nokia,Avaya,Dell,Juniper Networks,NetApp,EMC,Hewlett Packard,IBM,Oracle,Fujitsu Corporationand QNAP Systems
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on markets capacities and on the changing structure of the Data Center Equipment.
Avail a sample 94 Pages copy before purchase:
Contents of the 15 Chapters for This Data Center Equipment Market Study:-
Chapter 1, to describe Data Center Equipment Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Data Center Equipment, with sales, revenue, and price of Data Center Equipment, in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Data Center Equipment, for each region, from 2015 to 2019;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2018 to 2019;
Chapter 12, Data Center Equipment market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2025;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Data Center Equipment sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
Shortage of skilled professionals and resourcesto manage data center equipment is expected to pose a challenge to market growth.Organizations are facing increasing difficulties in training and educating employeesas virtualization is still a new technology. Enterprises that introduce virtualization in their data centers need to upgrade their support models to make the best use of virtualization. Technical and physical constraints related tospace, energy and coolingare expected to hinder the data center equipment market demand over the forecast period.
Regionally, the global data center equipment market is segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World (RoW). In the coming few years, North America is projected to dominate the global data center equipment market. The North America market is driven by rising technological innovations such as e-discovery, dependence on important programs for business procedures, and server virtualization. Moreover, the exponential growth in data generation in North America will also benefit this regional market. In 2013, North America and Europe collectively held 49.3% of the global data center equipment market.
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on the development environment, Market size, development trends, operation situation and future development trends of Data Center Equipment Market on the basis of current situation of the industry in 2018 so as to make full comprehension and judgment on the competitive situation of Data Center Equipment Market Carrier and assist manufacturers and investment organization to better grasp the development course of Data Center Equipment Market.
SPECIAL OFFER (Avail a flat 15% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code : MIR15 in the comments section)
Avail Discount on this report at:
Data Center Equipment Market, by Types:
Power Distribution System
Data Center Equipment Market, by Applications:
Telecommunication & IT
Banking & Finance
Media & Entertainment
Important attributes of the report:
- The 360-degree Data Center Equipment overview based on a global and regional level.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans.
- SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations.
- Lastly, the research methodology and data sources are offered in this report.
Browse full report along with TOC and List of Figures at:
What this Research Study Offers:
- Global Data Center Equipment Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
- Global Data Center Equipment Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants in Global Data Center Equipment market.
- Global Data Center Equipment Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional Global Data Center Equipment markets.
- Global Data Center Equipment Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Irfan Tamboli(Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234