“The Implications of Introducing a Sugar Tax” explores the likely effects of sugar taxes on consumer prices and behavior. It outlines consumer responses to price hikes by attempting to evaluate to what extent sugar taxes could halt obesity by discouraging sugar consumption in the UK, which will be the next country to adopt such a policy.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at @ https://www.reportsintellect.com/sample-request/293829
The introduction of a sugar tax would hit lower-income groups harder, but this would not guarantee a reduction in sugar consumption as this group is likely to trade down to lower-price goods. On the other hand, the tax would raise awareness among consumers bringing the high sugar content of soft drinks into the spotlight. This could stimulate new innovations in product reformulation, positioning and packaging sizes.
– There is no clear evidence supporting sugar tax as a mechanism to influence consumer diets.
– Despite obesity/overweight and sugar-related health issues being two of the most concerning health issues for British consumers, consumption of sugar is high and climbing.
– Price rises will not necessarily stall the taxed category’s sales as the demand is inelastic and consumers may just shift to cheaper brands.
– The tax would play a key role in promoting a healthy diet, bringing the high sugar content of soft drinks into the spotlight and stimulating demand for low-sugar and sugar-free soft drinks.
Get Discount on This Report@ https://www.reportsintellect.com/discount-request/293829
Reasons to buy
– Understand consumer responses to price hikes and to what extent purchasing patterns will be altered with the introduction of a sugar tax.
– Gain a detailed understanding of the unintended outcomes that price increases will generate.
– See the actions that major brands are taking to get ahead of the greater interest in the low-sugar, sugar-free, and alternative sweetener sectors.
Reports Intellect is your one-stop solution for everything related to market research and market intelligence. We understand the importance of market intelligence and its need in today’s competitive world.
Our professional team works hard to fetch the most authentic research reports backed with impeccable data figures which guarantee outstanding results every time for you.
So, whether it is the latest report from the researchers or a custom requirement, our team is here to help you in the best possible way.
PH – + 1-706-996-2927
225 Peachtree Street NE,
Atlanta, GA 30303