The Ammonium Nitrate Market have provided a comprehensive analysis of the industry. This included the existing market conditions, central or critical regions, the price of the product, capacity, production, demand and supply, profit, growth pace and the outlook. The study has presented recent project SWOT analysis apart from investment feasibility analysis. In turn, a review of the investment return has also been provided to help the stakeholders and any possible new entrants.
The market for ammonium nitrate is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period 2019 – 2024.
Top Companies in the Global Ammonium Nitrate Market: CF Industries, Croda international, Elementis, Enaex, Euro chem, Jhonson Matthey, KRONOS Worldwide, Inc., Maxam, Orica, Sasol, Scapa, Synthomer, TAYCA Corporation, The Chemours Company, The Kish Company, Inc., Treatt PLC, Tronox Limited, Venator Materials PLC (Huntsman International), Victrex, Yara, and others.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Key Market Trends
Agriculture Segment Accounted for Major Share of the Ammonium Nitrate Market
– In the agricultural industry, fertilizers are used to enrich the growth of plants. They contain essential nutrients for plants, which provide healthy growth and keep them disease free. There are various types of fertilizers that are available in soluble, dry crystalline, and time-release forms. Ammonium nitrate is one such fertilizer that is used for providing adequate levels of nitrogen to plants.
– It is a high-nitrogen fertilizer and is used as an oxidizing agent. Ammonium nitrate (NH4NO3) is made by combining ammonia with nitric acid.
– Upon application of ammonium nitrate fertilizer, it dissociates into Ammonium (NH4+) and nitrate (NO3-). This dissociated nitrogen present in the soil can be directly consumed by the plants. The instant availability of nitrate ions makes ammonium nitrate superior over other fertilizers.
– Hence, with the rapidly growing agricultural activities across the globe, the demand for ammonium nitrate is expected to rapidly increase over the forecast period.
(Special Offer: Get flat 15% discount on this report)
Inquire for Discount:
Regional Analysis For Ammonium Nitrate Market:
For comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global Ammonium Nitrate Market is analyzed across key geographies namely: United States, China, Europe, Japan, Canada, India, and others.
North America Region to Dominate the Market
North America represents the largest regional market for global ammonium nitrate market in 2018. This enormous demand for ammonium nitrate is a consequence of the growing demand for ammonium nitrate fuel oil and an increase in demand for explosives in defense. In North America, the United States provides the primary market for the agricultural industries. Fertilizers segment is projected to grow owing to the dynamic growth of agricultural activities in the region over the forecast period (2019-2024).
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
Further in the Ammonium Nitrate Market research reports, following points are included along with in-depth study of each point:-
– Production Analysis – Production of the Ammonium Nitrate is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of various Ammonium Nitrate Market key players is also covered.
– Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Ammonium Nitrate Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
– Supply and Consumption – In continuation with sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Ammonium Nitrate Market. This part also sheds light on the gap between supple and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
– Competitors – In this section, various Ammonium Nitrate Market leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost and revenue.
– Other analyses – Apart from the aforementioned information, trade and distribution analysis for the Ammonium Nitrate Market, contact information of major manufacturers, suppliers and key consumers is also given. Also, SWOT analysis for new projects and feasibility analysis for new investment are included.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact US:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687