Atrial Fibrillation: Global Markets To 2023 is detailed analysis dependent on Atrial Fibrillation market that conveys the define thoroughly around the world. Which is sorted out by the product/service quality technique, as an example, SWOT examination and the Atrial Fibrillation market report clarifies a full analysis of Atrial Fibrillation market globally.
The global market for atrial fibrillation devices should grow from $4.1 billion in 2018 to $7.8 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6% for the period of 2018-2023.
The report likewise incorporates imperative and top players:
ABBOTT LABORATORIES, ABLACOR MEDICAL CORP., ACUTUS MEDICAL INC, AEGIS MEDICAL INNOVATIONS, AFREEZE GMBH, ATRICURE INC, AURIS HEALTH (HANSEN MEDICAL), BIOTRONIK, BOSTON SCIENTIFIC, CARDIOFOCUS, CATHRX, GE HEALTHCARE, JOHNSON & JOHNSON, KARDIUM, LIFETECH SCIENTIFIC CORP., LUXCATH, MEDTRONIC, MICROPORT SCIENTIFIC CORP., PHILIPS HEALTHCARE, SENTREHEART,STEREOTAXIS
Click the link to Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
The global market for atrial fibrillation (AFib) was valued at $REDACTED billion in 2017 and is expected toincrease at a CAGR of REDACTED% to reach a value of $REDACTED billion by 2023. Growth of the market is driven bythe increase in the prevalence of AFib and the launch of premium priced ablation catheters, diagnosticmapping catheters and LAA closure devices in developed countries of the world, namely the U.S.,Western Europe and Japan. One of the biggest challenges to this market is the lack of adequateavailability of skilled electrophysiologists and interventional cardiologists.
Scope of the Report
The report on Atrial Fibrillation: Technologies and Global Markets covers interventional procedural products, namely Cardiac Ablation products and Left Atrial Appendage closure devices.
Devices included as a part of market estimates are:
– Catheter ablation products, including electrophysiology ablation catheters, electrophysiology diagnostic catheters, lab systems (3D electro-anatomical mapping systems, robotic catheter navigation systems, intracardiac echocardiography systems, recording systems, ablation generators and irrigation pumps), access devices and consumables.
– Left atrial appendage closure devices, including all occlusion device systems and implantable devices employed in endocardial and epicardial LAA procedures, which include cardiac plugs, clips and suture delivery systems.
Devices excluded from market estimates are:
– Pharmacological drugs employed in standalone and combination of ablation procedures.
– Devices like defibrillators and preliminary diagnostic devices, including cardiac monitors and Holter monitors (including implantable Holter monitors).
– ECG machines and consumables, wearable devices, implantable loop recorders (ILR), pacemakers, and electrical cardioversion devices.
– Further surgical ablation products employed in Cox-Maze IV or Mini-Maze surgery and thoracoscopy visualization devices.
– Imaging systems such as Rotational angiography, fluoroscopy X-ray systems, CT and MRI imaging systems.
SPECIAL OFFER (Avail a flat 10% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code: MIR10 in the comments section):
Influence of the Atrial Fibrillation market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Atrial Fibrillation market.
-Atrial Fibrillation market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Atrial Fibrillation market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Atrial Fibrillation market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Atrial Fibrillation market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Atrial Fibrillation market.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com).
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC:
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687