Market Analysis: Global Web Application Firewall Market
The Global Web Application Firewall Market is expected to reach USD 9.04 billion by 2025 from USD 2.39 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
Key Players: Global Web Application Firewall Market
The renowned players in global web application firewall market are Imperva , Akamai Technologies , Barracuda Networks, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc. , Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity , Ergon Informatik AG, Fortinet, Inc., Penta Security Systems Inc., Radware, Trustwave Holdings, Inc., Sophos Ltd., Positive Technologies, Oracle, NSFOCUS, Qualys, Inc., Cloudflare Inc., Sucuri Inc., Indusface., Amazon Web Services, Inc., F5 Networks, Inc., Cimcor, Inc., Delta Risk, Idealstor, Intersec Worldwide, and many more.
Global Web Application Firewall Market report displays a specific study of the Information and Communication Technology industry which defines what the market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and global industry trends are. The Global Web Application Firewall Market report estimates CAGR values for the historic year 2019, the base year 2019 and for the forecast period between the years 2019-2025. With the help of Global Web Application Firewall Market report, the data and realities of the Information and Communication Technology industry can be focused which continues the business operations on the right path. This Global Web Application Firewall Market research report gives solutions for many critical business questions and challenges associated with ABC industry due to which it is highly preferred.
Get Sample Copy Of Web Application Firewall Market Report at:@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-web-application-firewall-market
Market Definition: Global Web Application Firewall Market
Web Application Firewall (WAF) is software and hardware based solution which is used for monitor and control traffic network on web related applications. In OSI (open system interconnection) model, the web is need to be protected in application layer because in this layer maximum attacks are expected to be happen because its consist of cross-site scripting, DT, and RFI and XSS, SQL injection. It’s essential in blocking and shortening the vulnerabilities in window exposure. In addition, its used for IoT (Internet of things) applications due to most viruses like ransomware, botnets, and zero-day attacks for technologies proliferation and cyber security solutions.
- In 2018, Trust wave updated its application of Signature 4.51, which is useful for protection site and detect attacks related to website.
- In 2018, Stack path launched the platforms and services for internet security and the cloud solutions, which is an upgraded version Points of Presence (PoPs).
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand in e-commerce and retail sectors.
- Growing demand in virtual cloud resources to physical one and control the flow of data.
- It is applicable in IoT (Internet of things).
- Rising for building networks infrastructure in firewall solutions.
- Distortion due to high cost of applications.
Market Segmentation: Global Web Application Firewall Market
- The market is based on solution, service, organization size and end user industry and geographical segments.
- Based on solution, the market is segmented into Hardware Appliances, Virtual Appliances, Cloud-Based.
- Based on end user industry, aerospace and defense, BFSI, public sector, retail, healthcare, IT & telecom, energy & utilities, manufacturing and others.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Web Application Firewall Market
The global web application firewall market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of web application firewall market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2006, Akamai Technologies launched the web 2.0 technologies to enhance the dynamic site solutions and application related to online architecture, AJAX and Macromedia Flash.
For More Information and Customization: @