Significant industry trends, estimations of market size and market share are analyzed and discussed in this Global Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Market report. The company profiles of all the top players and brands that are leading the Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Market with moves like product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions which in turn is affecting the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values are revealed in this market report. Different markets, marketing strategies, trends, future products and emerging opportunities are taken into account while studying market and preparing this report. The Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Marketreport also puts light on the various inhibitors and motivators of the product market in both quantitative and qualitative approach so that users get accurate information.
Global Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 17.57 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of infants.
FREE | Download PDF Sample report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder-adhd-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Market
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (Japan), Neos Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.), Eli Lilly and Company (U.S.), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), Alcobra Ltd. (Israel), Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.), Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), and Curemark, LLC. (U.S.), MonoSol Rx(U.S.), KemPharm, Inc. (U.S.), Neurosigma, Inc. (U.S.), Impax Laboratories, LLC (US), Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co.,Inc. (Singapore), Mallinckrodt (UK), UCB S.A. (Belgium), Purdue Pharma L.P. (US), Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (US) and Actavis (U.S.) and few among others.
Market Definition: Global Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Market
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder is defined as a brain disorder in which the patient is hyperactive, impulsive and lacks attention. The cause of this disorder is not yet known but it is expected that a no. of factors like genes, pre-natal brain injuries, exposure of toxins etc. are responsible for ADHD.
- Increase in focus & advancements in medical field to develop innovative products for ADHD.
- Increase in awareness about mental illness among people.
- Strict government & regulatory guidelines, and increase in the cost of the medication may hamper the market.
- Limited availability of non-stimulants ADHD drugs will restrain the market.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
To Continue…….!!! | Get Detailed TOC: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder-adhd-market
Segmentation: Global Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Market
- By Drug Type
- By Therapy Type
- Behavior Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy
- By End-User
- Specialty Clinics
- Retail Pharmacies
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacy
- By Demographic type
- Adult (Aged 18 and above)
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 20th June 2017, Shire Pharmaceuticals received the US-FDA approval for its product Mydayis, which is Adderall XR (Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine) with the extended delivery. The company has worked on increasing the product life-cycle to generate the revenue. This will help company to grow in the ADHD therapeutic market.
- On 7th December 2015, Pfizer Inc. has got US-FDA approval for innovative chewable tablets of Methylphenidate under the product name QUILLICHEW ER (extended-release) for patients of 6 and above age group.
Competitive Analysis: Global Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Market
Global attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research