Geographically, the last mile delivery market is segmented into North America, APAC, Europe, Middle-East and Africa, and South America regions. North America leads the last mile delivery market in 2018 with a significant market share and is anticipated to continue its dominance in the coming years. The growing industrial sector such as automotive, manufacturing, retail, food & beverages industries is driving the growth of freight as well as logistics market in the North America region. The e-commerce industry has recorded robust growth, and it is possible because of the efficient and effective logistics and supply chain management.
Get sample PDF Copy @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00004153/
What the report features:-
- Global analysis of Last Mile Delivery market from 2018 – 2027 illustrating the progression of the market.
- Forecast and analysis of Last Mile Delivery market by Dosage, Route of Administration and Application from 2018 – 2027
- Forecast and analysis of Last Mile Delivery market in five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America
Global Last Mile Delivery Market – Company Profiles
- CEVA Logistics AG
- DB Schenker (Deutsche Bahn AG)
- DHL (Deutsche Post AG)
- DSV A/S
- FedEex Corporation
- KUEHNE + NAGEL International AG
- Nippon Express Co., Ltd.
- XPO Logistics, Inc.
- United Parcel Service, Inc.
Europe is the second largest market in the last mile delivery market. Apart from North America and Europe, Asia Pacific remains at the third largest geographic segment in the last mile delivery market. Moreover, the factors which strengthen the outlook of last mile deliveries are increased interest of customers in outsourcing a more extensive range of logistics services. Along with this, continual growth in internationalization is expected to deliver substantial growth opportunity to the industry players in Europe. Such initiatives would help the logistics service providers to introduce new solutions with advanced technologies in the last mile delivery market.
Continuous growth in the demand on-time delivery by the consumers
Customers are becoming sophisticated related to what they expect or demand from last-mile deliveries. In addition to this, many customers opt for instant or same-day delivery if these are available at affordable prices. With a rising demand for last mile delivery and fulfillment of the same business and consumer packages within a specified timeframe, excellence in final mile deliveries has become critical. Fortunately, shippers, logistics and technology providers’ looks ahead to fulfill all expected demand of customers timely through accepting innovative technologies designed for last mile deliveries. This factor is expected to influence the growth of last mile delivery market.
Endless developments to evolve entire business trade
The outlook of last-mile delivery is changing rapidly. Technology stands at the center stage and transforming itself to become more responsive, lean, and capable able to fulfill all customer expectations. Many trucking companies are developing their supply chain and delivery process by accepting innovations. Some of the technologically driven trends which help in reforming the last-mile delivery consist of a mobile warehouse, gig economy and crowdsourcing applications, on-demand drivers, and robotization in the supply chain management. This trend is anticipated to provide prosperous opportunities to the market to grow in the region; thus, positively impacting the last mile delivery market.
Buy Now This Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00004153/
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- Learn about the driving factors, affecting the market growth.
- Imbibe the advancements and progress in the market during the forecast period.
- Understand where the market opportunities lies.
- Compare and evaluate various options affecting the market.
- Pick up on the leading market players within the market.
- Envision the restrictions and restrains that are likely to hamper the market.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Semiconductors, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.