Auto-Disable Syringes, which are otherwise referred to as “Safety Syringes” or “AD Syringes”, contain internal safety mechanisms, that ensure that after a single use the syringe will not be able to be used a second time. There are several different ways this can be achieved. However all of the various Auto-Disable Syringe designs help to prevent the resale and the reuse of medical devices, while promoting overall sanitation and hygiene. The World Health Organization (WHO) is actively campaigning for more countries across the world to start using Auto-Disable Syringes because they additionally dramatically reduce the spread of disease and infection. Combined, these factors make Auto-Disable Syringes the safest injection devices available.
Re-use of injection equipment is responsible for most of the infections that result from immunization. Fortunately, several new types of syringes have been designed to prevent reuse: auto-disable (AD) syringes automatically become disabled after one use. WHO and UNICEF now recommend that auto-disable syringes be used for administering vaccines particularly in mass immunization programs. WHO and its partners recommend the use of auto-disable syringes, “bundled” with the supply of vaccines when donor dollars are used, in all mass immunization campaigns, and also strongly advocate their use in routine immunization programmes.
The Global Auto Disable Syringes Market accounted to USD 8.0 billion, growing at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast by 2026.
Request for FREE Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-auto-disable-syringes-market
Key players profiled in this reports:
Retractable Technologies, Inc., Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Limited,Becton, Dickinson and Co., Medtronic Plc, Terumo Medical Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International, Smiths Group plc, Unilife Corporation, Revolutions Medical Corporation, HELMJECT, ALSHIFA medical company, SRS Meditech, Hamilton, AVAPEZESHK, Pricon among others
Focus of the report
- CAGR values in the market for the forecast period
- Key trends in the market place
- Major players and brands
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global Auto Disable Syringes Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Auto Disable Syringes Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Auto Disable Syringes Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…. Get Detailed TOC | At @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-auto-disable-syringes-market
The global auto disable syringes market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cancer supportive care products market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Market Segmentation: Global Auto Disable Syringes Market
- By product type, the global auto disable syringes market is segmented into conventional syringes, which is segmented again into with needles and without needles, safety syringes, again bifurcated into automatic retractable syringes, manually retractable syringes, non-retractable syringes, and auto-disable syringes.
- On the basis of application, the global auto disable syringes market is segmented into blood collection, vaccination, and drug delivery. By end-user, the global auto disable syringes market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, research laboratories, ambulatory centres and others.
- On the basis of geography, global auto disables syringes market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dermatology drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved