According to the publisher, the Global Motion Controller Market is accounted for $1,506.09 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $3,211.34 million by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period. The increasing demand for plant automation to achieve greater equipment efficiency, increased throughput and optimized process accuracy are some of the factors driving the market growth.
Based on end user, the semiconductor and electronics segment held the dominant share in the market and is estimated to increase at a healthy pace over the forecast period. By type of axis, the multi axis controllers segment is expected to grow a significant CAGR as it offers very low power consumption featured through the use of centralized power units.
Asia Pacific is the leading market for motion controller systems owing to the steady growth in end-use industries such as semiconductor, electronics, and food and beverages.
Some of the key players in the global market include Fuji electric, National Instruments, Schneider electric, Yokogawa Electric Corp., Toshiba Corporation, Omron Corporation, Delta Electronics, Inc., YASKAWA Electric Corporation, ABB Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Rockwell Automation Inc., Allied Motion Inc., Siemens AG, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Bosch Rexroth AG, Moog Inc., Altra Industrial Motion Corporation, Dover Motion, Galil, Googoltech and Acs Motion Control.
- Stand-alone motion controller
- PC-based motion controller
- PLC-based motion controller
- Computerized Numerical Control (CNC) Motion Controllers
- General Motion Controllers (GMC)
Type of Axis Covered:
- Single-axis Controllers
- Multi-axis Controllers
End Users Covered:
- Metal and Mining
- Food and Beverages
- Semiconductor and Electronics
- Aerospace and Defense
- Plastic and rubber
- Oil and Gas
- Other End Users
The study objectives of this report are:
To analyze global General Motion Control (GMC) status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
To present the General Motion Control (GMC) development in United States, Europe and China.
To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com