Market Analysis: Global Anatomic Pathology Market
Global Anatomic Pathology Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 18.66 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 30.53 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.35% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing Incidence of Cancer.
Segmentation: Global Anatomic Pathology Market
By Product & Service
- Tissue Processing Systems
- Stains & Dyes
By End User
- Pathology Labs
- Research Institutes
- Disease Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Other Applications
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Market Definition: Global Anatomic Pathology Market
Anatomic pathology is a medical speciality that is required in the diagnosis of disease based on the microscopic, macroscopic, biochemical, immunologic and molecular examination of organs and tissues. In the last few years, surgical pathology has evolved extremely, from an ancient examination of whole bodies (autopsy) to modern techniques needed for the diagnosis and prognosis of cancer to guide treatment decision-making in oncology.
According to the World Health Organization, there were an estimated 9.6 million deaths in 2018 due to cancer; Cancer is the second leading cause of death globally. About 1 in 6 deaths is due to cancer. These deaths could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to market growth.
Get Exclusive Free Sample Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-anatomic-pathology-market
- Increasing incidence of cancer is in the world is working as a driver for the industry
- Emerging technology in medical devices is a driver for the industry
- The high degree of consolidation in the industry is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- The imposition of excise duty by the U.S. Government
Early Bird will Avail 20% Instant Discount Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive Analysis: Global Anatomic Pathology Market
Global anatomic pathology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of anatomic pathology market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Visiopharm A/S awarewith the 2019 Global digital pathology software solutions Company of the Year Award. The company has accelerated anatomic pathology through digital transformation with its end-to-end digital pathology software solutions, Qualitopix and Oncotopix.
- In March 2019 Inspirata, Inc. has collaborated with OSUCCC-James. This collaboration has scanned over one-million anatomic pathology slides into high resolution whole slide digital images. This accomplishment has demonstrated that it is possible to create large repositories of diagnostic quality.
Key Market Competitors: Global Anatomic Pathology Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global anatomic pathology market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.(U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V.( Netherlands), Leica Microsystems(Germany), Digipath, Inc.(U.S.), Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (U.S.), Danaher(U.S.)., Angsana Molecular & Diagnostics Laboratory Pte Ltd. (Singapore), Quest Diagnostics Incorporated.(U.S.), Agilent Technologies, Inc (U.S.), Sakura Tech (Singapore), BioGenex, Bio SB (U.S.), NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.(U.S.), Nikon Corporation(Japan), PerkinElmer, Inc.(U.S.), Definiens (Germany), Boston Scientific Corporation(U.S.), Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc.(U.S.), Tecan Trading AG(Switzerland), RareCyte, Inc.(U.S.), Oxford Cancer Biomarkers Ltd. (U.K.), Enzo Biochem Inc. (U.S.), and Epic Sciences (U.S.) among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global anatomic pathology market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Know more about Anatomic Pathology Market @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/news/global-anatomic-pathology-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research