Global Healthcare IT Market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as need for paper less technology, increasing government initiatives on healthcare IT sectors, adoption of cloud services and prevalence of chronic diseases.
Download exclusive PDF sample report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-healthcare-it-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Healthcare IT Market
Epic Systems Corporation is going to dominate the global healthcare IT market followed by
- McKesson Corporation
- Cerner Corporation
- Carestream Health and Siemens AG.
Key Market Drivers & Restraints
- Need for paper less technology
- Increasing government initiatives on healthcare IT sectors
- Adoption of cloud services
- Prevalence of chronic diseases.
- Issues in information exchange
- High installation & maintenance cost
- Lack of skilled expertise are hampering the market growth.
Key Points: Global Healthcare IT Market
Epic Systems Corporation is going to dominate the global healthcare IT market followed by McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Allscripts, Carestream Health and Siemens AG.
- The HCIT outsourcing services segment is dominating the global healthcare IT market.
- Medical image processing and analysis systems segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-healthcare-it-market-6
Market Segmentation: Global Healthcare IT Market
- The global healthcare IT market is segmented on the basis of products & services into HCIT outsourcing services, healthcare provider solutions and healthcare payer solutions. In 2018, HCIT outsourcing services are expected to dominate the healthcare IT market with 45.4% market share and growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The healthcare provider solutions are further segmented on the basis of clinical solutions and non-clinical solutions.
- The clinical solutions are further sub segmented into electronic health records medical image processing and analysis systems, picture archiving and communication systems, radiology information systems, laboratory information systems, vendor neutral archive, computerized physician order entry, clinical decision support systems, specialty management information systems, healthcare IT integration systems, practice management systems, radiation dose management and others.
- The non-clinical solutions are also sub segmented into healthcare information exchange, revenue cycle management solutions, financial management systems, population health management solutions, medical document management solutions, pharmacy information systems, workforce management systems and healthcare analytics.
- The global healthcare IT market is segmented based on end users into providers and payers. In 2018, providers segment is estimated to cross USD 234,006.24 million by 2025, rising at the highest CAGR in the assessment period.
- Providers are further sub segmented into hospitals, home healthcare, diagnostic centres, ambulatory surgical centres and pharmacies. Payers are further sub segmented into public and private.
- The global healthcare IT market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
TABLE OF CONTENTS GLOBAL HEALTHCARE IT MARKET
2 MARKET SEGMENTATION
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 PREMIUM INSIGHTS
5 MARKET OVERVIEW
- 1 DRIVERS
- 2 RESTRAINTS
- 3 OPPORTUNITIES
- 4 CHALLENGES
6 GLOBAL HEALTHCARE IT MARKET, BY PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- 1 OVERVIEW
- 2 HCIT OUTSOURCING SERVICES
- 3 HEALTHCARE PROVIDER SOLUTIONS
- 3.1 CLINICAL SOLUTIONS
- 3.2 NON-CLINICAL SOLUTIONS
- 4 HEALTHCARE PAYER SOLUTIONS
7 GLOBAL HEALTHCARE IT MARKET, BY END USER
- 1 OVERVIEW
- 2 PROVIDERS
- 2.1 HOSPITAL
- 3 PAYERS
8 GLOBAL HEALTHCARE IT MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- 1 OVERVIEW
- 2 NORTH AMERICA
- 3 EUROPE
- 4 ASIA-PACIFIC
- 5 SOUTH AMERICA
- 6 MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA HEALTHCARE IT MARKET
9 GLOBAL HEALTHCARE IT MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
10 COMPANY PROFILES
- 1 EPIC SYSTEMS CORPORATION
- 2 MCKESSON CORPORATION
- 3 CERNER CORPORATION
- 4 ALLSCRIPTS
- 5 CARESTREAM HEALTH (PART OF ONEX CORPORATION)
- 6 SIEMENS AG
- 7 AGFA-GEVAERT GROUP
- 8 ATHENAHEALTH, INC.
- 9 ECLINICALWORKS
- 10 GE HEALTHCARE (PART OF GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY)
- 11 GREENWAY HEALTH, LLC..
- 12 INFOR
- 13 KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V.
- 14 NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE. (SUBSIDIARY OF QSI MANAGEMENT, LLC)
- 15 ORACLE.
- 16 PRACTICE FUSION, INC.
11 .RELATED REPORTS
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research