Anti-lock braking systems (ABS) are designed for enhancing the vehicle control and supporting to avoid wheel lock during the emergency stop situations and support OEM regulatory requirements. The emergency braking or even braking on a slippery or wet surface may cause the vehicle wheels to lock. Locking wheels reduce the adhesion between the road surface and tires, which in turn makes the vehicle unsteerable. The antilock braking system, thus, prevents the wheels from locking and facilitates safe braking. Some of the benefits of these braking systems include stability during a braking maneuver, improved steerability, and prevention of tire damage in emergency braking.
The key factors that are contributing to the growth of the anti-lock braking system market are rising number of an auto collision, increased safety awareness and the technological advancements for ensuring the safety of the passengers and vehicle. However, the high cost of maintenance and fluctuations in the prices of raw materials are anticipated to hinder the market growth.
Get sample PDF copy at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00006120/
The key players influencing the market are:
– AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.
– Aptiv PLC
– Continental AG
– DENSO CORPORATION
– Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
– Hyundai Mobis
– Nissin Kogyo Co., Ltd.
– Robert Bosch GMBH
– ZF Friedrichshafen AG
This report contains:
- Market sizing for the global Anti-lock Braking System
- Compare major Anti-lock Braking System providers strategies and approaches to the challenges they face
- Analysis of the effects deglobalisation trends may have for Anti-lock Braking System providers
- Profiles of major Anti-lock Braking System providers
- 7-year CAGR forecasts for Anti-lock Braking System -intensive vertical sectors
The global anti-lock braking system market is segmented on the basis of components, type, and vehicle type. Based on component, the market is segmented as sensors, electronic control unit (ECU), hydraulic unit, and others. Further, based on type, the anti-lock braking system market is divided into four-channel four-sensor ABS, three-channel three-sensor ABS, and one-channel one-sensor ABS. Furthermore, on basis of vehicle type, anti-lock braking system market is segmented as passenger cars, LCV, and HCV.
Anti-lock Braking System Market – Global Analysis to 2027 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years. Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/ position of top 5 key vendors.
Anti-lock Braking System Market is a combination of qualitative as well as quantitative analysis which can be broken down into 40% and 60% respectively. Market estimation and forecasts are presented in the report for the overall global market from 2018 – 2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2018 – 2027 forecast period. Global estimation is further broken down by segments and geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America covering major 16 countries across the mentioned regions. The qualitative contents for geographical analysis will cover market trends in each region and country which includes highlights of the key players operating in the respective region/country, PEST analysis of each region which includes political, economic, social and technological factors influencing the growth of the market.
- This report provides a detailed study of Anti-lock Braking System market trends and forecast from 2019 to 2027, which assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- In-depth coverage of the global Anti-lock Braking System market that includes drivers, restraints, and opportunities, helps professionals to understand the market behavior in a better way.
- This study further includes market analysis in terms of type and applications.
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the Anti-lock Braking System market is provided.
Buy Now This Report at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00006120/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Semiconductors, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.