The Global Polypropylene Market report analyzes the Polypropylene market in excruciating detail by types, applications, players and regions. The regional segmentation covers the historical and forecast demands for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. This report contains company profiles to better analyse and understand the key players and brands.
Global Polypropylene Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 79.48 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 124.32 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Download Free PDF Sample Copy of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-polypropylene-market
Global Polypropylene Market By Type (Homopolymer, Copolymer), Applications (Injection Molding, Fiber & Raffia, Film & Sheet, Blow Molding), End- User (Packaging, Building & Construction, Automotive, Medical, Electrical & Electronics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Competitive Analysis: Global Polypropylene Market
Global polypropylene market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of polypropylene market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Polypropylene Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in polypropylene market are LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., Japan Polypropylene Corporation, BASF SE, SABIC, Braskem, Sinopec, Borealis AG, INEOS Olefins & Polymers USA, Exxon Mobil Corporation, DuPont, Ineos, Formosa Plastics Corporation, U.S.A., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
Market Definition: Global Polypropylene Market
Polypropylene is formed by propene or propylene monomer and is very tough and rigid thermoplastic. It is heat resistant and has high chemical resistant. It is widely used in packaging and labelling as well. There are two types of polypropylene- homopolymer and copolymer. PP is one of the lightest polymer and has good resistance to aldehydes, esters, aliphatic hydrocarbons, ketones. They are also used in the manufacturing of carpets, rugs and mats.
- Preference for polypropylene to metal and other traditional materials in various industries is driving the market.
- Growth of End-Use Industries is driving the market.
- Availability of other substitutes is restraining the market growth.
- Increasing environmental concern is restraining the growth
Segmentation: Global Polypropylene Market
- By Type
- By Applications
- Injection Molding
- Fiber & Raffia
- Film & Sheet
- Blow Molding
- By End- User
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Reposal launched their high impact copolymers (TPOs), support the automotive sector and original equipment manufacturers (OEM), offering them a new alternative supplier of high mechanical performance materials. They are designed so that they can provide automotive industry with low volatile organic compounds emissions (VOCs) and weight reduction for consumption savings.
- In October 2018, Apium Additive Technologies announced the addition of polypropylene (PP) material to its additive manufacturing portfolio. This portfolio includes PEEK, carbon fibre reinforced PEEK, POM-C and PVDF materials. It is suitable for container of liquid as it has good chemical resistance and due to its high resistance to electricity made it suitable for electronic components.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research