Medical device packaging market accounted to USD XX.XX million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025, Globally. The current market for medical devices is on the rise in developed and developing countries. the remote and virtual healthcare industries are anticipated to benefit from this growth (Current Year Statistic Will Be Provided in Report).
With the increase in healthcare expenditure, integrating portable healthcare facilities the medical devices market is growing with the same pace. Also an aging population, demand for personalized treatment, and increased availability of healthcare are the major factors which are boosting the growth of this market.
Medical Device Packaging Market Research Enables
Marketing Research Definition
Medical Device Packaging Market Research Analyst’s Forecast
Customer Research By Regional And Global Analysis
Medical Device Packaging Market Research And Companies Forecast
Fulfill Need For Marketing Research
Amcor Limited is going to dominate the medical device packaging market following with Other Players Like
- Bemis Company Inc.
- Berry Global Inc.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Texchem Polymer Engineering Division
- Klöckner Pentaplast
- Technipaq Inc.
- Plastic Ingenuity
- Beacon Converters
Medical device packaging industry report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
- Injectable drug delivery device packaging market is growing with the highest CAGR.
- Plastic is holding the major share in global medical device packaging market and is growing with highest CAGR.
- Medical manufacturing is dominating the medical device packaging market whereas contract packaging is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
The global medical device packaging market is segmented on the basis of
- Drug Delivery Device Packaging
- Container Type
- Raw Material
- End User
- Distribution Channel
- In 2017, the injectable packaging segment is expected to dominate the market with a share of ~31.0% and is expected to continue this trend till 2024.
On the basis of container type, the global medical device packaging market is segmented into
- Blister packaging
- Boxes and others
By raw material, the market is segmented into
- Paper & paper board
- Glass and others
- Plastic is further sub-segmented into
- Polyethylene is sub-segmented into
- High-Density Polyethylene
- Low-Density Polyethylene
On the basis of end users, the market is classified into
- Medical manufacturing
- Contract packaging
- Retail packaging
In 2017, the medical manufacturing segment is expected to dominate the market and contract packaging is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
On the basis of distribution channel, the market is classified into
- Direct tenders
- In 2017, the direct tenders segment is expected to dominate the market and is expected to continue this trend till 2024.
Key Drivers: Global Medical Device Packaging Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for medical device packaging market are growing medical device market, increase in demand of flexible packaging, and increasing demand of innovative packaging materials.
- Stringent government regulations may hinder the growth of this market.
- Many companies are increasingly focusing on developing innovative packaging materials in order to strengthen their product portfolios in the medical device packaging market.
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.